Thursday, June 28, 2007

Transformers!


I finally watched Transformers it is the best show for this year i thinks, well it could be i haven't watched Fantastic Four but i don't think it would be as good as Transformers. My sisters and wing sun think the army dude Josh Dunhamel
this guy is so hot!!!

I don't know whats so hot about this guy... well maybe its because im a guy and his a guy so yeah.........



This is my Hero well i have two heroes one is this and the other is bumble bee hahah anyway i call Optimus prime Opti hahaha

5 comments:

- B E A R - said...

this transformers thing grrrr.....
i wanna watch it... every time some says it so nice it get on my nerves aaaargggg!

Belle Jane said...

RYAN!!! AHAHAH COOL NEW BLOG!! yay!!!

hey, I dont mind helping you put up your chatterbox, if you like. ehehe its quite simple actually. using gmail account right? the new blogger?

honestly the guy pic you posted.. he;s not that hot to me too :) ahaha does that make me a boy too? aiks! ahahahha!

takecare!! hugs!

Unknown said...

Ahahaha! He's hot lah! He's so hot! BUt I think the girl's hotter. Yeaaah, I AM A BOY!!

*runs around screaming*

AHAHAH! TRANSFORMERS ROCKED MY SOCKSSS!! Optimus "Opti" Prime is MY HEROO! Ahahaha!

Missing you! =)

-Denise:)

CL said...

Ryan Raj! I have a blog! a pretty nice one, at that! check it out mullet boy.

nice blog btw. have a good day!

chanelle

xo

- B E A R - said...

yo!
this is basil here
nice blog haha
ask ur sister to help u to put chatterbox lah