Saturday, June 23, 2007

My new Bloggie!!!!

Heheh...Finally I got my own blog its so fun............. ok now its getting boring, i don't like reading lots a stuff well because its BORING...... i like looking at pictures so heres some pictures you can see, nope funny pictures you can see




Heres me with a big head and a big Big ear hahah i took the pic on Jim's computer!!!

Hahah heres me with small teeth and a big big head... i think these pics are pretty cool!!





ok i am done for now beca
use its late and somebody else wants to use so.. bye for now not forever!!!!!! But heres some pic you can see now!!!

Heres Kelsey hahah, could not find one by herself....
Heres Nicci she looks a bit weird but hey shes my sister hahah

Heres Misha, i stuck 2 balloons on the wall and made mish stand there..hahahah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ryan! ahahaha! Cool bROG! ahaha! funny pictures too. those warping ones of you head. ehehe!

-denise:)

kelseykatrina said...

hey denise..thank you! haha.=)

kelseykatrina said...

oops..meant to be me..ryan..